Ground Leveling in Oklahoma City, OK
You may need to level your yard for a number of reasons. For instance, you may be building a new home, adding an addition like a swimming pool or garden, or you may just want a safer, more aesthetically pleasing yard.
But no matter your situation or needs, at J. L. Owens Landscaping, our professional ground-leveling services for homeowners in Oklahoma City, OK, will start your landscaping project the right way.
Our Ground Leveling Services
We started our company over 45 years ago, so you know we have all the experience we need to handle your ground-leveling project, no matter what it involves. With our experience, equipment, and skills behind you, you can expect professional-grade ground leveling for your home.
Our ground leveling services include:
- Plant and structure removal: We have the training and equipment needed to remove difficult plants, like trees, and old structures, like a shed or gazebo.
- Dirt and sand removal and addition: We can remove hills and bumps as well as fill in sinkholes and ditches. And we can customize the nutrient levels in the dirt to your needs.
- Erosion and drainage protection: Our team will design your yard to allow for drainage and erosion so it will stand up to the test of time.
Our ground leveling will create a property that will give you the yard of your dreams — whether you want something simple and minimal or lush and extravagant.
Our Other Services
For many homeowners, ground leveling is just one of the first steps in their landscaping project, and we want to help you reach your finish line. Let us bring your dreams into reality with our other services, which includes:
- Concrete installation and staining
- Sprinkler system installation
- Outdoor kitchen, deck, and pergola installation
- Retaining wall and fence installation
- Outdoor lighting installation
- Plant, flower bed, and garden box installation
Whether you just need our help for ground leveling, or you want the complete package, call us today at 405-826-6192. We’ll give you a free estimate for your home in Oklahoma City, OK.